Pest Control Software Automates Pest Control Field Services
WDIFX Pest Control Software Program Automates PCO Field Services
Carmel, Indiana - New Image Software today announced the release of their ProTech Field Management System. ProTech works in conjunction with the company's WDI FX Pest Control office solution and allows field technicians to take advantage of the wireless communication features built into most Windows® laptops and Tablet PCs®. ProTech greatly increases efficiency and improves a company's professional image. The software enables office workers using WDI FX Pest Control software to electronically dispatch service requests to ProTech users in the field.
· Easy to use interface
· Ability to receive assignments and send results electronically
· Capture signatures on proposals, service orders and inspections (Tablet PC™ required)
· NPMA-33 and state WDI termite inspection forms
· Create drawings and graphs using Windows® Paint® or Signature Scene™ (optional)
· Print documents to any portable printer
· Integrated MapQuest® for finding directions to service addresses
· Synch data using USB Flash Drive, Wi-Fi, cell phone or cellular data card
· Works with any Windows® laptop or Tablet PC™
"ProTech enables companies to take advantage of the new wireless networks springing up across the nation", said New Image President, Richard Jordan. "Mobile field systems are now affordable for any size company. Even many local McDonalds offers free Wi-Fi service and if you are not near a Wi-Fi connection you can always use your cell phone as a modem", he said.
The price of ProTech is $599 and comes with a 30 day 100% money back guarantee. Each registered copy includes 30 days of free training and support.
New Image Software is a developer of mobile data solutions located in Carmel, Indiana. Call toll free (888) 214-7702 for more information.